For helpful articles and our latest information. Subscribe
Who We Serve
A Wide-Variety of Small Businesses, but Especially Agribusiness and CPA Firms
AgCompass is ideal for businesses with multiple locations, telecommuting employees, off-site owners, managers, or non-local clients. Our clients are businesses that want to focus on their core service and products, not on IT hassles. We work with a variety of businesses, but specialize in serving Agribusiness and CPA firms, including family farms, livestock operations, trucking companies, tax preparers, bookkeepers, accountants, and managerial accounting firms.
Our team members reside in four Midwest states (shaded yellow). Our clients are located in 15 states and Canada.
We help you keep your business connected and productive by being able to access software and data with more flexibility. Use the same programs you’re using now, but with AgCompass you can work from any computer or mobile device. Your information is safe and only accessible to those you allow.
Whatever you are doing now, you can do in the cloud, safer and with more flexibility, from anywhere you have an internet connection. Businesses not only find cost savings through improved workflow and collaboration, with AgCompass there is:
- No new software to learn.
- Reduced emailing and printing files.
- Elimination of multiple versions of the same file.
- No need to re-enter data.
- Increased data security with daily backups.
- No more installing updates on the software we host.
• CPA Firm Case Study – Learn how Latta Harris uses AgCompass to maintain robust financial statements in real time with their clients.
• Agribusiness – With AgCompass, Cowser Field & Feedlot can do business from multiple locations and feel secure going on vacation.
Sign Up Two Users and Get One Free User Seat!*
*With any annual plan, for a limited time.
Existing Customers, Refer a Friend and Get One Free Additional User Seat.