Contact Us to learn more about our services.
How it Works
Remotely Hosted Software, Desktop Looks the Same for All Collaborators
Cloud Computing… Shared Desktop… Remote Desktop… Virtual Desktop… Remotely Hosted Software… Web Application… SaaS…
The terms can be confusing! So what do you do, exactly? We get asked this all the time!
We help your team collaborate through your current software that is critical to running your business. AgCompass may be right for you if you need to improve your productivity, mobility, file access, data collaboration, and security. Basically, if you have to share data, but require secure access to your windows-based software and value data independence, AgCompass likely has the functionality you seek that many SaaS (Software as a Service) providers do not provide.
- Data Backups on Our Cloud Server – We back up your data daily at a word-class data center in Iowa to ensure your data is safe from any local catastrophe, computer crash, or human error.
- Easy-to-Use, Reliable, Security – We use the same encryption technology used by banks. Plus, we manage your software updates to keep you current with the latest technology.
- U.S. Based, One-on-One Support – Our technology professionals are located in the Midwest and have close ties to Agriculture.
- Compatible – Whether you use a cell phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop, you can continue to use your current device or upgrade to a new device at any time with ease.
- Cost-effective – We provide many key services of an in-house IT department for a fraction of the cost. Per user, we are often cheaper than most cellphone plans. We are more affordable than you might think and save money otherwise spent on travel, hardware updates, backup systems, etc.
• CPA Firm Case Study – Learn how Latta Harris uses AgCompass to maintain robust financial statements in real time with their clients.
• Agribusiness – With AgCompass, Cowser Field & Feedlot can do business from multiple locations and feel secure going on vacation.